Monday 19 November 2007

Gmail Add on 2.5

Another update:

You can now choose the browser that the Gmail Add on links to so for instance you can have Internet Explorer as your default browser but set Gmail to open in Firefox.

It is highly recommended that you uninstall any previous versions you have of this program before installing this update.

Download




Again this improvement to the program was suggested by a user. If you have any suggestions please email me and I'll be very interested to hear you ideas.

==========
See disclaimer

System Requirements

Windows® XP/2003 Server/Vista

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

w00t, Nice update!
I'll post again with a review when i'm done testing it.
wait a minute, who am I kidding, I'm too busy, wait, lazy to do that.
but nice update, really!!

Eric Porter said...

Hey there. Awesome little program. Easier to do than the reg file(didn't work for me). Another suggestion for your next update would be to allow the user to select which Gmail icon to use in the Start Menu. Thanks!